PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question only to men. Advice or council is urgently necessary. How much or As far as it is pleasant to men...

Ale
05.06.2004, 22:07
Question only to men. Advice or council is urgently necessary. How much or As far as it is pleasant to men, when the woman speaks about the imaginations in opened or open, and suggests to try or taste itself what was not earlier?

Alexey
06.06.2004, 04:12
All, in my opinion, depends on the man! To me, for example it very much to like though is opaska in a possible or probable failure but we trust each other and as a rule all turns out. By the way I to the girlfriend have suggested to tell about the imaginations. It very much raises or excites us. First its or her imagination, then mine, then the general or common while will suffice forces.... Success! Who does not risk, that not....

Isaev D.D.
06.06.2004, 19:02
Dear the Ale! If the man it is plastic enough in seksualno-to erotic sphere, supposes the initiative and activity of you (does not adhere to patriarchal views) him it only to like

The visionary
06.06.2004, 22:58
I was simply in delight! And that she basically keeps silent, and I from modesty and altruism about the not rassskazyvaju! - to mine fine and very much raises or excites!

masha
08.06.2004, 06:23
And I here have tried to tell to the guy about my sex imaginations, and he not that posmejalsja but as that has hushed up this subject, having pretent, that let my imaginations and will remain imaginations...
So not at all all so well leaves: (

Ale
09.06.2004, 03:27
Thanks all for answers! If there would be no this problem, I and have not addressed. My guy considers or counts me simply naprosto dissolute when I would speak him that would be desirable me... Strange, and earlier I thought, that all men want UNUSUAL sex, and the woman on the contrary, are very conservative. But it has appeared, what is it not always so. It is insulting, that so it turns out...