PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me such problem: With vchtrechajus with the man, to him 2...

Aurora
29.05.2004, 17:51
Hello, the doctor. At me such problem: With vchtrechajus with the man, to him of 26 years, on a kind healthy, strong, and here in bed a full zero. At it or him a problem with an erection, the penis does not reach the necessary status what to continue the sexual certificate or act. Was at the doctor, the doctor has told or said, that all at it or him is normal, but as is normal when he at it or him does not rise, in the morning cheverom. I very much like it or him, I wish to help or assist him. Any nuts and honey not pomagajut. Earlier he lived with the woman three years, and all at it or him was normal, I thought, that business in me, but he speaks, that wants me and as business reaches up to razdevanija, its or his member to become flaccid. I thought it can for excitement, but what excitements when we year together. Help or assist the doctor, please, he needs to pass or take place what inspection, or to have a drink something?

Hare Topotun
30.05.2004, 15:02
Make to him minet is helps or assists!

The anonym
31.05.2004, 22:37
We with the husband too had a similar situation. She "Has recovered" only this way: we have arrived on a visit to native and there us have put to sleep with what granny old (well certainly not in one bed:))) So we there here also have managed nakonets-that to make love to the full! While babulja slept... More shortly, presence of the extraneous person at a room has so aggravated a situation, that all has risen in the necessary measure! Success to you and love!

Vadim
02.06.2004, 12:42
In similar sluchaeh oral stimulation is recommended

Momo
03.06.2004, 08:43
It agree with hare Topotunom.

x-l
04.06.2004, 12:17
postoj-postoj, you wish to tell or say, what for a year, what you together, you did not have a normal sex? Or it has occured or happened recently?

Violetta Petrovna. For November, 07th 2003 14:24:1
04.06.2004, 22:09
/ us have put to sleep with what granny old (well certainly not in one bed:)))/
So it I was.:-))) I tvomu have put the muzhik koktejl-Bakkardi with SHpanskoj a front sight, 50 on 50, here he and "have shown" myself.
/ While babulja slept.../
Aha, and when YOU have fallen asleep, he still and to me has come or has heaped up.:-)))
/ While babulja spala/

The anonym
06.06.2004, 06:13
Nuts and honey change structure of a blood, but do not hold a strut: - (Violetta-full trepuha, shpanskuju a front sight you can zasunet to yourself in lean back, it fine helps or assists at proctal or anal sex: 8888888)

Aurora
07.06.2004, 21:45
X-1. That's it, that for a year that we together, at us so nothing also was not. Tried on everyone, and minet I to him did or made (tried), but even it has not helped or assisted. He is raised or excited, but not up to such degree as it is necessary. Sometimes its or his member reaches or achieves nuzhnnogo a status but as soon as I it or him start to undress it or him or to do or make, something at it or him the erection at once vanishes.

The anonym
08.06.2004, 11:03
Hear, a cruiser, lbit it is necessary to be able:-)

Violetta Petrovna. ldja November, 08th 2003 17:00:
09.06.2004, 00:46
Hear, you of that, saw my back?:-)))))