PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings. At me such problem - I longly was engaged in a masturbation by means of...

Natty
06.06.2004, 08:35
Greetings. At me such problem - I longly was engaged in a masturbation by means of a jet of water and now at sexual contact I can not reach or achieve an orgasm. What to do or make

The anonym
06.06.2004, 22:19
There is a good program: " Help or Assist itself! " All the same trickle....

Lelja
08.06.2004, 00:42
You know, at me the same problem. The main thing - to refuse such stimulation now. I too receive an orgasm only from stimulation by tongue. But it is already better, than earlier. So you will get used to pleasure from the man if you can refuse douche. Try!

Isaev D.D.
08.06.2004, 22:26
Dear Natty! To this question to respond it was necessary not once, t. To. Such problem meets not too seldom. The problem arises iz-that stimulation from a jet of water differs from the sensations arising during the sexual certificate or act or, for example, oral lask to get used to a different way of a discharge, it is necessary to generate a new erotic stereotype of sensations, the leader to an orgasm. He is based or founded;established on rhythmical, vibrating influences on erogenic zones. Therefore it is necessary to refuse self-stimulation by water and to study to receive pleasure at mutual laskah. The sexual certificate or act can be considered or examined;surveyed only as last stage on this way, and all over again you should learn to reach or achieve a discharge at self-stimulation by an arm or a hand or the vibrator, then - during lask an arm or a hand or a mouth from the partner