PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I ask you to me to help or assist. I often meet the girl, but n...

Igor
08.06.2004, 00:16
The dear doctor, I ask you to me to help or assist. I often meet the girl, but our attitudes or relations yet "have not ripened" being engaged in sex. Communicating with her I often test sex exaltation (erection) and after that I have pains (sometimes strong enough) in the bottom part of a stomach or belly or in testicles. I would like to know, it is normal or not? If "is not present", to what doctor to address? If is normal", that it is possible to make. To lower unpleasant sensations? Thanks.

Vlad
08.06.2004, 04:34
It is normal. pomasturbiruj - will pass or take place. And is better hint her, that already it is time. You can tell in the playful form to her that has written here.

Isaev D.D.
08.06.2004, 18:35
Dear Igor! Pains - result of the raised or increased secretion of sexual glands during long exaltation. This secret puts pressure upon walls of deferent ducts It absolutely normally! At absence of an ejaculation excess of a secret resolves in some hours and pains pass or take place. To accelerate process of remission of a pain it is possible a masturbation