PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a following question: I am very strongly raised or excited and have reached or achieved...

The barbarian
05.06.2004, 16:14
Hello!
At me a following question: I am very strongly raised or excited and I reach or achieve an orgasm if I romance on a subject of violence. Thus I concentrate not on sensations of the woman, and on sensations of the man. I, as though, itself am it or this the man (though I see a picture from and I am not a character of this imagination) But me emotions of the man - raise or excite its or his authoritativeness, cruelty when he takes the woman force, deprives with its or her virginity, communicates with frightened or scared devochkoj-the teenager. Thus an emotional background from the woman - the pavor, unwillingness to be engaged in it or this, a panic, feebleness. Thus in a life I do not accept violence. I know precisely, that would not like to get never in a life in such situation. My partner with me is very gentle, tender, idolizes or worships me and it is necessary for me. Thought, I would like to appear on a place such men as in my imaginations, to mock at the person. But I understand, that it or this I do not want, as in relation to the woman, on as in relation to the man. Why I so am am raised or excited with these imaginations? Whence they undertake?
Whether there can be it of subconscious predilection. To lesbijskim to attitudes or relations (though in a life it at all does not involve me)?
Thanks for the answer

SHantel
07.06.2004, 00:37
I think, that business not in it or this. By the way it is peculiar to enough many women... It, hhmmm, as though it to formulate, subconscious desire to win a situation. Any woman is afraid of violence. .i any, or nearly so any woman feels more weakly the man... In your imaginations you compensate a disadvantage of authority, aggression (aggression inherent basically to the men) such original obrashchom you satisfy one of properties a man's part of your essence, and aspiration glavenstvovatv each person are both the man's and female beginning. You probably the leader at heart, I do not know, but possibly your congenital lead as that is suppressed diznennymi by circumstances here you and compensate it vashchshih imaginations.

Vera
08.06.2004, 10:27
The barbarian! At me all is exact also! One in one. As from me it is written off or is copied. During imaginations I still stimulate a clitoris. A normal orgasm I can not receive. Simply from physical contact to the man. Awfully enrages and irritates. To me of 35 years. What we shall do or make? I with pleasure from it or this would get rid. Can doctors will prompt?

Isaev D.D.
08.06.2004, 17:01
Dear the Barbarian! At once I shall tell or say, that anything abnormal in your imaginations is not present. Also it is not necessary to analyze and take them so literally! They do not testify neither about lesbijskih tendencies, nor to the latent aggression, about any the man's essence Should distinguish playing of situations in subjective personal space (about what writes SHantel) and erotic imaginations which have other nature and psychological value or meaning;importance. First of all, similar imaginations carry out kompensatornuju a role, fill missing serve as alternative or even antithetic of that occurs or happens in an ordinary life. Thus than more brightly, utrirovannee imaginations, especially they are effective, t. To. Give a necessary emotional shake-up or "charge". Situational "revolution", identification with the tyrant carry out the same role For Belief a similar situation - a unique way to receive orgasticheskuju a discharge, t. To. The boring validity cannot give a necessary emotional spirit. (actually if there is a understanding partner it would be possible to find variants of playing of situations when demanded heat of feelings will be reached or achieved and to come nearer to a sex discharge). What these imaginations for you? Most likely, it is an opposite pole of the pendulum providing psychological equilibrium and personal stability, thus the need or requirement of transformation which is necessary for a sincere recreation, restoration and purification or ablution with the collected negative experiences is satisfied!