PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council with such situation. We live together some years, is...

I am or be interested
06.06.2004, 14:42
Help or Assist advice or council with such situation. We live together some years, there is a child. And all this time at us constantly dissonance in a question of sex. Delor that the husband wants it or him constantly in any kind and quantity or amount, and I so, srednenko, as at the majority: rise in the beginning and the middle of a cycle, recession in second half. And very easily influence privhodjashchie the factors discouraging even these days: weariness, the child prihovrnul and t. The item does not influence it or him of anything, he as the pioneer - is always ready! It is impossible to snuggle up to it or him;them simply (well it would be desirable sometimes human heat, without any sex), it is impossible to touch - he considers or counts, is what is it pertinent only as a prelude to the sexual certificate or act. " pozh-that, kiss me "simply", but only "after" - its or his words. And I do not want after, I want instead of! Thus he considers or counts, that its or his temperament - norm or rate, all such, and I should be treated. But my the first the man was not such: all worked for it or him as it is necessary, but he could simply posidet-lie down series, not getting at once. Time in two days - sufficed him. Navreno, I have made a greater or big mistake or error, continuing to live with present at such discrepancy of temperaments...
The nastiest that constantly refusing, you start to feel behind yourself any fault though in fact in what it is not guilty. And to be engaged through force - I can not too, it is opposite. What to do or make? He can vse-taki giperseksualen, and I - average norm or rate?

Dr. Agaev M.M.
07.06.2004, 08:45
Actually the problem can be solved by following ways:
1) except for "classical" sex is still oral, caress arms or hand and t. Item
2) try to talk to it or him seriously.
3) as it is surprising, features of a diet of the man directly influence its or his sex activity. Reconsider, than you feed it or him.
4) it is possible or probable, your husband tries thus something to achieve. For example, confidence, self-affirmation. Probably, he feels not protected, weak, and sex has been chosen as a way of the decision of its or his problems.

Valery
08.06.2004, 15:08
And at all of us on the contrary. The husband wants caress. And I want sex. I am raised or excited from any view, a touch, a word. And he simply to caress wants, to kiss, stroke. Here also it is necessary to hold temperament (to agree on time in 3 4 days though it would be desirable two times a day) because I like it or him.