PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Boys who lived with the woman are more senior than themselves? Whether there Is no in it or this a pathology?...

JUrik
03.06.2004, 21:28
Boys who lived with the woman are more senior than themselves? Whether there Is no in it or this a pathology?

JUriku
04.06.2004, 09:28
And why also is not present? If well looks or appears and there is an experience? Yes, but to live!? It in fact you will not appear with her anywhere. And is how much more senior?

ksy
04.06.2004, 17:36
To mine it is a pathology when the adult woman on maloletok pulls

Delica
05.06.2004, 00:18
How much or As far as I understand, you are simple about "to live" speak.
So if simply to sleep - whether all it is peer, whether patalogija it. Itself fine you know, that such was eat and will be. How much or As far as I know, it is type of a complex (not in insult, simply I do not know how to name) which roots gde-that in the childhood, most likely is connected with mother. And in general, the layman I in it or this full, feel, and it would be desirable for opinion of the doctor to learn or find out.

Monika!
06.06.2004, 09:40
I am more senior than the guy for 2 years. But we meet it or him about two years, we do not live yet together. And besides, I look or appear is younger than it or him. And by experience we are identical. Here, we already also do not turn on age each other, other problems suffice.

Isaev D.D.
07.06.2004, 07:05
Dear JUrik! If young man women interest only is much more senior it or him on age, that, from the point of view of the psychoanalytical theory, it is possible to speak about presence not resolved Edipova a complex That is insufficient vnutrilichnostaja the maturity induces it or him to search for "replacement" of mother If it is a question of love only to the given concrete woman (though involve also contempoparies), anything strange or abnormal in it or this is not present!

Karmen
08.06.2004, 08:23
The coevals I consider or count too adult for me, they do not like me. Yes, I want young!
And while I like such I shall be with them, and then and the purchase to itself something from is younger...