PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor why I test a rough orgasm only in a dream and I wake up about pulse...

Stella
07.06.2004, 00:27
The doctor why I test a rough orgasm only in a dream and I wake up with a pulsing stomach or belly and a wet perineum. Such bright sensations never I test with the husband (from affinity with it or him at all I do not test an orgasm, but I hide it during all joint life) 10 years. And even the masturbation does not deliver those acute sensations which overtake me in a dream at all during a coitus, and in predverii, pending that can follow. And in a dream my partner often appears also the husband whom I iskrenno like. He was and remains my only thing the man, change to him I cannot. Explain why I do not receive pleasure from sex in a real life? Whether also the norm or rate, that to me never would be desirable to squeal or vopit from pleasure as women often admit.

Unsurpassed
07.06.2004, 19:04
Vo-the first is a norm or rate! Not all women squeal, eto to that as nrasitsja and from emotsionalnosti persons it seldom depends! I am very emotional, instead of I squeal, only groan of pleasure during an orgasm! And you by the way would not like to squeal, can be also that you do not test an orgasm! Vo-the second, all is very simple, you have responded to the question: you test an orgasm in a dream as in a life with the husband do not test! But in fact what for so to be excruciated, in fact it is possible to achieve an orgasm with the husband! Esteem more attentively questions in conference since May, 20th (I already some times advised what poses better and as better. Read everything as I do not remember what names I subscribed)

Isaev D.D.
08.06.2004, 05:51
Dear Stella! In your report some questions contain. I shall begin with the last. Squeal and vopjat not all and not always and it can depend and on type of exaltation, a level of sex intensity, and from the general or common emotsionalnosti As to the orgasms described by you they of absolutely other nature and in the minimal degree are connected with a strain which generates cry Orgasms in a dream are pure or clean psychoemotional discharges, "nezamutnenye" corporal sensations which nothing stirs or prevents including presence of the partner Try to analyse what status accompanies with exaltation in a dream, as it or he can be received how to be adjusted or be set up on a similar wave and during affinity. Probably, something at you will start to turn out.