PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear DOCTOR, to me 23 years, still the virgin. I am engaged in a masturbation in in...

Nika
06.06.2004, 16:00
The dear DOCTOR, to me 23 years, still the virgin. I am engaged in a masturbation in a bathing jet of water (douche). Almost every day - from 3 up to 7 orgasms. Whether it is harmful? I can has gone in cycles in it or this and at me something is not normal with mentality. And whether I can finish then with the husband? An arm or a hand tried or tasted itself, it has not turned out. What to do or make and how? Very much I ask to help or assist me. In advance thanks.

Malena
07.06.2004, 04:36
You actually can have difficulties at reception of an orgasm with the partner, t. To. Souls - not an adequate way lask, it or him in bed you will not take. By personal experience (I too receive an orgasm not by means of arms or hand), my young man cannot finish me to it or him neither fingers, nor tongue, it is necessary to study.

child
07.06.2004, 16:42
Lead up itself to 10 15 orgasms, dureha. You that only also stick out in soul or douche? Whence then the husband if you have got married to elements of water will undertake?