PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My guy likes, when I satisfy with its or his oral sex, but it or this zan...

Irina
02.06.2004, 06:20
My guy likes, when I satisfy with its or his oral sex, but in it or this to be engaged does not like. Tell or say, this normal phenomenon? I feel from for it or this nekomfortno.

George
03.06.2004, 14:26
Quite normal. For the vainglorious finished egoists. If to him, whether see, your taste or a smell, or a kind is not pleasant, or still something I very much would recommend to you to think, and that vobshche he does or makes near to you.

JAnochka
04.06.2004, 04:55
The normal egoist!

Lajza
05.06.2004, 20:52
The egoist, in full sense of this word, that it for love such when he does not wish to give liked pleasure according to its or her desires, and whether only see because it is not pleasant to him. You, have found not THAT partner, Irina.

Nic
07.06.2004, 01:59
Lajza, here I completely with you agree.

Bambr
07.06.2004, 15:37
mmm, allow, Lajza and George, with you to disagree. I think, that partners should not demand from each other that that in an exchange, bash on bash. And egoism here there is nothing. And what, if it is really unpleasant to the person? Or you consider or count, what all can make in sex for the liked person, and? Irina, and you lifted this subject what or image in conversation? What has he responded in this occasion?