PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Dmitry Dmitrievich! I Write here with despair... The matter is that mo...

Ivan
04.06.2004, 09:51
Dear Dmitry Dmitrievich! I Write here with despair...
The matter is that my wife at all does not want me... Earlier all wrote off or copied on ustalos but as it appears is not so. To us for 23 years, we meet about 1.5 years, the daughter has got married, born. More recently, the wife has told or said, that at employment or occupations by sex with me only first time has taken pleasure, and then - as did not try - it was impossible. The moment when she in general has ceased to be raised or excited has now come. She very much experiences in this occasion, but make with herself can nothing.
There is still some confidential information which to conference I can not write which can be will help or assist with an establishment of the reasons. How to be? To itself to address?
Thankful in advance for the answer.

Karmen
05.06.2004, 15:40
To the sexopathologist, then if it will be necessary to the psychologist. There was a similar problem with the guy. We have solved it or her such by.
Only do not address to komu-has got, it chrvato.
Remember, that even if on all doors it is written " the Output or Exit is not present ", necessarily there will be a flue!

Ivan
06.06.2004, 18:38
And where to find the sexopathologist that was not " whom has got "?

Isaev D.D.
07.06.2004, 14:46
Dear Ivan! You should explain to the wife, that the situation is quite reperable, the desire from its or her party or side is required to adjust only attitudes or relations in intimal sphere. For this purpose it is necessary to descend or go together to the sexologist. If you live in Moscow to find the expert for you should not be the big problem. At desire to discuss any more concrete questions, can communicate with me to electron ddi08@estart. ru address do not despair!