PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello... All is sad - when we only have met mine nyneshni...

Natalia
05.06.2004, 20:07
Hello... All is sad - when we only have met my present husband (2 years ago), we were engaged in sex often (though and not on mnogu - pochemu-he considers or counts that, that the man should terminate only once though my previous experience prompts, what is it not so), and if not quality (about it or this hardly later) he satisfied me quantity or amount. Then gradually (we shall admit or allow, it is what is it normal - I have got used to each other) all began to occur or happen less often and less often. And my initiatives choked on a root. pochemu-that nachinaet a prelude to sex he should (sincerely I do not understand why). Well, and as "quantity or amount" to me began to not get obviously, I have tried to change "quality" of sex, to bring in it or him elements sado-mazo, proctal or anal and so forth - with imagination at me problems are not present. But! To all this he allows - but only to itself(himself), under the attitude or relation to me! I if I it or him, for example, shlepnu or, God forbid, shall want to thrust a finger to him in the priest - all! Stop the machine or car! Insults, scandals.. . Under the truth to tell or say, I already look at the party or side - whether to get or start odno-dvuh-three (and further with step 1:-)) lovers - has bothered onanirovat. Well, it is not enough me half an hour of sex of times in two weeks! Especially, if it is necessary to watch or keep up thus the behaviour, instead of to float on waves of feelings. I and rasslabitsja-that so cannot, and about something even from afar reminding an orgasm, in general I am silent. What here can be an orgasm if I am compelled or forced to supervise each movement? Tell or say, whom to me to change - the husband or? Thanks.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 09:59
It seems to me, that you and your husband simply do not approach or suit each other on temperament. - to my opinion, sooner or later, there will come or step the moment when it is necessary to you rastatsja (or it is possible to get or start the lover, but I not a supporter, false attitudes or relations)

Isaev D.D.
07.06.2004, 10:18
Dear Natalia! The husband always to change easier, than! But if it is serious, sex disharmony is caused or called in you disharmony of a range of an acceptability and a various level of sex need or requirement. It is not assured or confident, that your husband will want something to change an ooze in the behaviour to descend or go on conversation to the sexologist, to understand as you to find common language. Try or taste, certainly It would be necessary, but . I wish good luck!