PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, to me of 20 years. At me all is normal with an erection, but I am strongly fast kon...

Dmitry
06.06.2004, 16:51
The doctor, to me of 20 years. At me all is normal with an erection, but I strongly quickly finish, year 2 3 I occasionally was engaged ananizmom, here now I can not satisfy the woman as I can terminate in current of 1 minute from the beginning polovoga the certificate or act. Tell or say, what to me to do or make? Whether I could ananizm to harm my member? How I can is achieved in long duration of the sexual certificate or act, that I could satisfy the woman. And in general how much or as far as all this is serious and whether I can when nibud is achieved in normal duration of the sexual certificate or act for satisfaction of the woman?
In advance thanks!

Alexey
07.06.2004, 05:00
The onanism at all does not harm, in a sense he even is useful (especially at long continence). Duration of the certificate or act can be prolonged in the various ways: 1. To dress a condom more thickly, for example.:))
2. Any brake greasings are, I did not try or taste, if is fair. 3. Intensity of movements besides.
4. By personal experience, time of the certificate or act also depends on a pose.

Isaev D.D.
07.06.2004, 07:53
Dear Dmitry! The masturbation of any harm puts or renders to you could not, rate of an ejaculation is connected with other factors. More often excitement, an emotional strain leads to acceleration of an ejaculation, and here a regularity of contacts, the quiet situation and absence of excitement favour. Look or see also the answer starij on April, 29th 2002 16 : 56 : 53