PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Isaev!!! To Me 21 year I have transferred or carried a polyneuropathy at a level to...

Arturchik
06.06.2004, 12:24
Dear doctor Isaev!!! To Me 21 year I have transferred or carried a polyneuropathy at a level konskogo a tail. Already more than year vsyonormalno, but the genital is not restored in a premorbidal status and more during sexual communication or connection with the woman an organ not completely rigid and can not predvidenno "to fall".
The doctor prompt that predprenjat? I handed over Analyses not what disturbances it is not revealed, and the treating neuropathologist recommended "johimbin". To me interestingly your opinion. In advance thanks!!!

Isaev D.D.
06.06.2004, 22:21
Dear Arturchik! Rather probably, that references of the neuropathologist will be sufficient, and probably also to use tenteks (on 2 tablets 3 times a day) and local application himkolina (a cream put or render on a penis or pubic area, rub easily massing 1 2 times day but not less than 1 hour prior to the sexual certificate or act).