PDA

Просмотр полной версии : mne 28 let. U menya vse stranno. Chlen vstaet bez problem, no legko opyskae...

Vadim
05.06.2004, 11:19
mne 28 let. U menya vse stranno. Chlen vstaet bez problem, no legko opyskaetsya, stoit nepodvijno v tverdom sostoyanii ne bolee 10 15 sekynd a potom nado laskat ` ili stimulirovat ` chtobi ne stanovilsya vyalim. Poproboval viagry i imel normalnii stojak okolo 40 minyt bez vsyakix ysilii s moei storoni. Prosto stoyalo kak kol i vse! Ya ponimaju chto so mnoi chto-to ne tak, no ne znay chto i kak eto ispravit. Ne sidet ` je vechno na odnoi viagre?

Isaev D.D.
06.06.2004, 18:04
Dear Vadim! Your problem consists that after offensive or approach of exaltation you feel necessity of direct and immediate stimulation of a penis. Possibly, during any time the stereotype as a result of which the erection is supported or maintained only under these conditions has been generated. I believe, that such script was generated during a masturbation. But the bases for despair are not present. At presence of a constant partnershi which will know as itself with you messages and a regular sexual life the new stereotype based or founded;established on perception partnershi, instead of on tactile sensations will be gradually formed. The important factor becomes also restoration of confidence of, disposal of alarm and expectation of disappearance or eradication of an erection... There Is a probability what exactly the alarm and ruins an appearing erection...