PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Recently nearby (3 h months) at me has appeared assays...

Dmitry
05.06.2004, 08:18
Hello!
Recently nearby (3 h months) I had a problem. At me a weak erection. Yes I am raised or excited and it would seem it's OK, but I reach or achieve hardness only for some seconds that is natural not enough to input of a member. Before I had a long continence (nearby 2 h years) and frequent employment or occupation petingom without achievement of an orgasm. To me 24 years. And mine partnershu it very much frightens me and upsets, that can lead to break of our attitudes or relations. Please prompt where to address? To what doctor? And in general the problem is how much serious it? Thankful in advance.

Isaev D.D.
06.06.2004, 11:17
Dear Dmitry! That fact, that you are young, the problem has appeared recently, and also episodes of a normal erection testify, that from the physiological point of view no problems are present and, means, there is no necessity to pass or take place all " circles of a hell " and to be surveyed at urologists. The sexologist is necessary to you. Further, I so have understood, that you have a constant partnersha which experiences together with you. She also can become the assistant in the decision of a problem. (Acquaint it or her with references) you should refuse for any time aspiration to carry out the sexual certificate or act and to return to a petting, mutual laskam without affinity. All should pass or take place in a quiet comfortable situation and your problem or task at this stage - to receive a maximum of pleasure from lask each other with achievement of a mutual discharge. If everyone it will be done or made so soon the erection will come in norm or rate, but do not pay to it any attention, be not fixed on an erection, do not force event - simply enjoy. Let you partnersha itself will define or determine when (after several times of an excellent or a different erection) she can " sit down on you ". Even in this case the initiative and activity in the beginning should proceed not from you!
I believe in your success!