PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 26 years and c 12 years I am engaged in an onanism. Earlier I zanim...

ANN
05.06.2004, 21:19
Hello! To me of 26 years and c 12 years I am engaged in an onanism. Earlier I was engaged in it or this as tested
Sex exaltation and masturbiroval only when wanted. 3 years ago I began to test
Pain in the field of a sexual member, the strain and nervousness which instantly vanished after employment or occupation by an onanism, but after a while the pain appeared again and all repeated.
I was engaged onanizom 1 2 times a day.
Thus I did not test errektsii and desires to be engaged I did or made by an onanism it only to remove or take off a pain.
But in due course the pain appeared even more often and now I should these or it;this be engaged on 4 7 times a day.
Now I often wake up at night and I am engaged in it or this.
When I had a girl I slept with her on 5 times a day
And when there was no such opportunity when she slept, I was engaged in an onanism in a bath.
At me have found a prostatitis and thought that in the reason, but treatment in any way to me itself consists did not help or assist, treatment at the psychotherapist also did not help or assist me.
What could help or assist me? That can to that was possible to solve a similar problem? It is a prostatitis?
In advance I thank for the answer.
boleznann@yahoo. com

In
06.06.2004, 08:50
Well you give the dude, I drochil on your place and was quiet)