PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The girlfriend has told or said, that female urine kills spermatoziody and if to admit or allow not...

It is lovely
28.05.2004, 09:05
The girlfriend has told or said, that female urine kills spermatoziody and if to admit or allow a little urine in a vagina when finish, will not fly. Has read through many clauses or articles about preservation from pregnancy, but anything about it has not found. It is a new way about which very few people knows? How much or As far as he is effective? Whether it is possible to suppose urine prior to the beginning, instead of after as it strongly raises or excites?

Kristja
31.05.2004, 09:54
The darling! duryoshechka (it I am tender) yours podruzhechka! I am a lot of similar nonsense heard, but such...

Natalia
01.06.2004, 01:09
Believe to me this erroneous opinion. The semen perishes when she popodaet on acidic medium or on medium with temperature of more than 37 degrees. It seems to me in urine there can be an infection (vospolitelnye processes, a cystitis, etc.) and you it or her in a vagina. IT PERSONALLY my OPINION

Oksana
03.06.2004, 09:12
It is nonsense!!! Believe it or this. Urine is capable to a freting. .ot it or this mozhit to be erosion shejki uteruses.

child
06.06.2004, 06:18
Also do not experiment. You will burn to yourself to yourself all to the devil's grandmother.