PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for responses, only wished to specify one thing if has entered in zabluzhden...

Alisa
30.05.2004, 13:29
Thanks for responses, only wished to specify one thing if has leaded into error the some people. For all 7 years of a joint life with my husband at us were contacts on the party or side on 2 3 times at everyone. And that can someone, has thought, what we only and do or make by the whole days, what ryshchem in searches of a new sex victim?
Tuziku - gallantly for optimism I (envy).
Koe-to that, I advise to not philosophize, in fact when at someone it's OK in THIS plan they do not come into a heading of the psychological help at the sexopathologist. And more, about skotolozhstva! You likely tried or tasted, helps or assists?
Many thanks, to Isaevu Dmitry Dmitrievichu. All of us it is understood. Madly each other it is liked. All business in imaginations. The husband speaks, that to him it is very good with me and comprehension, that someone feels the same feelings, strongly raise or excite it or him. He represents me with other men. I not especially liked all this, but iz-that to him well I supported or maintained it or him. And me raised or excited firstly, that he gave to someone pleasure as it not strange. Was not necessarily real to leave on the party or side. Imaginations - here, that has tightened or delayed us in any whirlpool. But now we have got confused. We want, that during employment or occupations by love he represented me not with another, and with itself(himself). Too concerns or touches also me. If earlier it was pleasant, now is not present. How smoothly to pass in a normal bed or channel? Can, there is practical advice or councils and prescriptions ?

The anonym
31.05.2004, 19:12
Alisa, at desire always it is possible to translate or transfer attitudes or relations between two people in normal, human attitudes or relations. It is necessary to try and want only it or this together. And here on imagination of interdictions is not present! Successes!

Colleague Isaeva
01.06.2004, 14:08
Back at you already the course is not present! I Can precisely assure you, it as a syndrome of narcomaniacs - further to you "to be got" or started" be required more and more refined (or izvrashchenye) forms of sex attitudes or relations. And who has expressed here about skotolozhestve, alas, not so is far from true

Dock, I like you!
02.06.2004, 05:49
The endurance or quotation from Isaeva D. 's answer: to love is similar to an ideal which exists in minds or wits of everyone, is the purpose of the majority but very few people is capable to come nearer to it or him;them Everyone likes how is able also any manuals a situation cannot correct And that who incurs the right "to learn" or teach" as is necessary to like, most likely simply does not understand about what speaks! The Love is subjective and individualized! She such what is, this embodiment of the person, its or his tendency to the best; a way of emotional self-expression of the person! To like is a need or requirement, and the need or requirement does not happen mercenary, she grows from within and "eats" the carrier or bearer, instead of object on which the feeling is directed!

Alexander
02.06.2004, 22:04
Alisa, to me kazhetsja, that similar attitudes or relations with the partner not the destiny thin, vulnerable, ramantichnyh inclined to samoedstvu people, and among such is much more than women. I too had similar ideas about the polovinku, but feeling, what is it for it or her too, I did not begin to interest it or her in it or this. Your partner has made a mistake or an error, therefore idle time "is not present" in the further - the best way. What for to be engaged in that causes a dyscomfort. Doubtfully, however, that you so simply can "pull out" the partner... He "will return" itself, only later because better vse-peerly anybody is not present the liked wife. And for strong men who clearly realize it, change not a handicap to warm matrimonial attitudes or relations, only it is completely not obligatory to tell it about it.
And doctor Isaev vse-not the psychotherapist.... And to ask it or him about matrimonial changes just as at the therapist about advantage or benefit of smoking.
Success.

Zigzag of success.
03.06.2004, 19:09
Alexander, read through about the doctor WHO HE ACTUALLY! Can will reach:-)

The anonym
03.06.2004, 22:43
Inflation of feelings!

The anonym
04.06.2004, 10:39
August, 12th 2003 05 : 43 : 58
Inflation of feelings!

Man, yours? So it for a long time is known to us, do not worry so: =)))

The anonym
05.06.2004, 07:30
And here on imagination of interdictions is not present! Vot imenno!

child
06.06.2004, 05:37
: - ((((((now you only had one imaginations: - ((((((It is not forbidden if another you will not prevent to live. Above nosik, snub-nosed!-)))