PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to find out a question or prompt: what contraceptive agents...

Ganjubus
02.06.2004, 22:48
Help or Assist to find out a question or prompt: what contraceptives are better for using, and is in fact such, what before sex has eaten also all normally but to know individually for itself to me like as everyone speak it is necessary to consult with the doctor and me not so pulls, whether interestingly to eat such tablets which it is possible to use all without contraindications? Please prompt!

Garson
04.06.2004, 00:35
Hi Ganjubus. All oral kontrotseptivy are based or founded;established on garmonah. And in this connection it is better to consult, what of them will approach or suit you is better. Though last generation contraceptive also contains small kollichestvo garmonov, it seems to me what to risk not necessary. Descend or go to the doctor is better and he to you will tell all and will show. And if I am not mistaken, oral kontrotseptivy are accepted only in the form of a course (either week, or all period, yet you do not wish to get or start bejbi). Success, also remember that health and you " not so pulls " not sopostovimy.

Garson
05.06.2004, 11:31
And more, esteem sdes. http: // www. medmedia. ru/articles/? id = 1529 and razdel = 782

Isaev D.D.
06.06.2004, 04:50
Dear Ganjubus! All is necessary for accepting oral contraceptives (tablets) during all cycle in the mornings (in packings 21 or 28 tablets) and so every month while there is no desire to become pregnant. Unitary receptions are possible or probable only in cases of emergency contraception (for example, postinor), but they contain shock (enormous) doses of hormones and consequently are undesirable to reception, give many complications Selection of tablets better to spend after an occurring with the gynecologist!