PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. Doctors and little girls, at which same problem! HELP or ASSIST! Is not present more with...

marina
01.06.2004, 20:17
Uv. Doctors and little girls, at which same problem! HELP or ASSIST! There are no more forces with it or this to struggle!!! To me 25. In sex has started to be engaged from 16 years. The first sexual certificate or act was without love, for the sake of interest. After affinity has received huge disappointment. After that extremely reluctantly went on sex. Now my sexuality is woken. I very much like sex. I take pleasure in sex, but I do not receive a discharge. I have never received an orgasm!!! It was many times close (and that not at the usual relations, and at stimulation of a clitoris), but and it has not turned out. I do not allow to finish, when already here here approaches or suits, I soprativljajus, push away arms or hand of the partner, not giving or allowing him to finish. I do or make it neosoznanno. Still I chuvsvuju huge desire to descend or go on small though before sex I descended or went in a toilet. I can on it or this am afraid to relax. If I shall relax, polyotsja urine. Once such already was. Please, podsazhite, help or assist than can!!!

Caesar
02.06.2004, 08:38
Allow to finish estesstvennyj process, be not afraid, not upisaeshsja, it only so seems.

Inga
03.06.2004, 21:32
CHto-I the similar report already time 10 j read something. Whether it is time to descend or go to the doctor?

The world
04.06.2004, 06:32
All this is normal! Allow to finish, and study itself is better! Then and it or him you will learn

Plechman
05.06.2004, 22:44
Well the previous advice or councils, so-so - are not practical, t. e. All anything - allow to finish and everything but if she cannot - shows not realized resistance - that can be levelled such advice or councils to zero, Marina, here - let he to you arms or hand to a bed will adhere my variant (and legs or foots if it is necessary) - hosh not hosh, and he will finish - you will reach a discharge, and then already when the subconscious mind will understand, that " the orgasm is to eat well " - here and cords will not be necessary - itself will cease to resist, success