PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here such problem: during the sexual certificate or act inside of a vagina air gets...

Lena
20.05.2004, 10:58
Here such problem: during the sexual certificate or act inside of a vagina air which there collects and therefore the bottom zhevota is inflated or fanned gets. After the sexual certificate or act naturally there is an emission of air from a vagina to very unpleasant sounds. There is it practically each time. Tell or say please how with these or it;this to struggle, and whether there is a probability of that, what is it can pass or take place? Or it depends on a structure of a body, and now it is necessary to me all life so is excruciated? In advance thanks...

Giti
21.05.2004, 11:31
Train vulval or vaginal muscles and all will be Ok "))

The anonym
22.05.2004, 23:23
Try to replace a pose. More often so happens in a pose when, is raspingly speaking, the basin is above a head.

nehus
24.05.2004, 01:44
Only two reasons: the Small member of your partner and a pose - a pose a cancer.

Scorceni
24.05.2004, 07:42
nehus, do not put the hrenchik where it is not necessary.

nehus
25.05.2004, 05:41
Scorceni if I shall thrust that you speak, to you there not that will already do or make.

Sergey
25.05.2004, 20:46
Unique problem it malenki diameter of a member of your friend you here not and. It or this can be helped or assisted:
1. To forbid a pose - a cancer.
2. During the sexual certificate or act let he does not deduce or remove the member completely from you, t. To. During this moment air there gets.
3. I train muscles of a vagina, it becomes less and all will pass or take place, certainly it can be corrected and surgical by.
4. Change the partner, anyway try or taste with another.

Plechman
27.05.2004, 12:39
The most competent, that have written are trenerovat muscles of a vagina - exercises kegelja can solve a problem completely. To forbid doggistajl is simply unnecessary restriction (by way of poses as it seems to me, restrictions should not be - the them it is less, the affects the disadvantage of a variety more). Surgical by it on mine is not solved (only if to sew up or file) and if is solved - I advise surgery to hold far away from those places... " Change the partner " - advice or council @ and for @ (it is changed on) in a similar way better any pastel problems to not solve.

scotch
27.05.2004, 21:10
Small diameter? Bosh - flabby vaginalnye muscles. And change the partner sounds as change a member. Otnoshenija-that with whom with the partner or with a member?

vit
29.05.2004, 10:40
Sergey, and I did not know, that you so prosveshchen and in questions of surgery!:)) neozhidal you here to meet!

The anonym
31.05.2004, 01:57
Sergey December, 04th 2003 12 : 29 : 04
Hear, the surgeon and if it is my liked 1 aja a pose? What you will advise now?

Ket
31.05.2004, 05:21
It is not connected with muscles! And with a diameter too! Delirium! It is simply possible so to enter a member, under such angle that you pull one wall, and and intentionally you leave a lumen! That's all! Really, it only when a basin above a head. And a pose of a cancer here at all neprichem! It is possible in the same pose simply under a different angle to enter and budutraznye results.

Rjurik
31.05.2004, 08:23
The unpleasant sound is I understand a gnash of metal on glass, and here that that. And this sound for ears comfortable enough on a tonality. When my girl has it we simply do not pay to this attention, as well as on a scratch of a bed.

Tatyana
31.05.2004, 15:18
Ket, you are not right, I had tazhe a problem and expressions she found the brightest in a pose a cancer. When I have found in a network of exercise kegelja (for development of muscles of a vagina) this problem many other things became fast not, as well as...

The anonym
01.06.2004, 06:47
Ket, about angles are a delirium. Not too it is a lot of there these angles of an input or entrance, if only at you item not on hinges. Here it is really necessary " to swing or pump item " instead of to watch or keep up that above a basin of a head or not.

The anonym
02.06.2004, 14:06
The extremity or end 40 h, the gynecologist by name p Skittles pp p basic pp p on p muscles promezhnozhnosti, p for treatment of women from p urine. In ours p p it is known, that " p Kegelja " as p and for men.

The woman can p their following p: sit down on a toilet bowl. Move apart legs or foots. Try to stop p urine not moving legs or foots. Muscles, p you use for this purpose and there are your perineal muscles. If it will not be possible to you p them p - not pp attempts. Try in following p.

The anonym
03.06.2004, 13:06
p Kegelja consist from p parts:

Slow compression:

p muscles as you did or made for a stopping of an emiction.
Slowly count up to p.
Relax.
p:

p and p sex muscles as it is possible p.
Pushing out:

Women: potuzhtes downwards p, as p a chair or p.
Men: potuzhtes as p a uropoiesis or a chair.

The anonym
04.06.2004, 19:27
Begin pp with ten slow compression, ten p and ten vytalkivany on five p in day.

p week add on five p to everyone, p to carry out their five p in day.

Add on five to everyone p p week while they do not become on p. Then p to do or make on p p five p in day for p a tonus. You should p carry out 150 p Kegelja every day.

You can carry out p p anywhere - in p driving of the machine or car, p, pp p, sitting for a table, laying in p. In the beginning of employment or occupations it can appear, that your muscles do not wish to remain in p a status in p slow compression. You cannot probably carry out p enough p or p. It because muscles while weak. p improves with p.

child
05.06.2004, 22:15
It is class it is written and it is wise, here if still it vypoljat all....
If muscles ustali in p p, p some seconds and p.

To feel perineal muscles and pp their augmentation, the woman in p p can enter one or two greased fingers into a vagina.

For intensifying effect, in p p, it is possible in a vagina p any p. p fingers it is possible to use pp having p a penis. Including or incorporation pp will add p sensations to p.

p Kegelja help or assist to have to men to have stronger p. Training p, p and to pushing out movements allows the man p the sex system, how he p the car. p is pp, strengthening exaltation. Pushing out - p - can help or assist to stop an ejaculation.

Do not forget to breathe naturally and p in p p. Do or make from one up to two hundreds compression every day.