PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not in my forces, help or assist! The wife absaljutno does not wish to be engaged not traditsionn...

Keldysh
28.05.2004, 16:16
Not in my forces, help or assist! The wife absaljutno does not wish to be engaged not in traditional sex, minet, and proctal or anal sex at us is strictly excluded, all my requests are ignored, though the wife constantly receives a qualitative orgasm. Last time I became podgulivat with other women. For example, today the notch had appeared at my threshold the charming advertising agent of a female, has not passed or has not taken place ten minutes as she it has appeared in my bed. I have simply got hungry in the sex plan!!
She is the darling malyshka, for pair hours has given that that I did not receive many years. Did or made minet, has licked to me a scrotum and below not droplets not disdaining, then there was a proctal or an anal sex and normal sex, she as the child was pleased when I finished on its or her eyelashes, the face, that at us with the wife when does not occur or happen... Even in a toilet, she closely or attentively examined pisajushchy a member, caressed tongue uzdechko, compressing igrajuchi thus with a pressure of a jet As it is possible to change all that was so though once a month the wife?

Ljubavushka
29.05.2004, 07:51
Drank or Saw gerbolajfshchitsu, nevertheless a variety. Give adresok telki, she can and to us will help or assist. Interestingly what it is necessary to have eyelashes and glazonki easy to accept on them flying flight of a semen another's uncles? And uzdechko at you for certain unique, the little girl polished time pisajushchy chlenushko. Forgive or excuse, at an excrement she to you and analchik otlizala? I Shall take to myself on a note under a pencil, t. e. Such business too is pleasant, whether not so? I here muzhenka cannot tempt the on proctal or anal sex in any way, all is afraid of me to tear popalamchik.

The anonym
02.06.2004, 04:53
Yes, rebjatki! Cheerfully you write! And I here for a long time am convinced, that muzhiks on left hodjut because wife them to like not hotjat-as it is necessary. Well why one can, and another is not present?! And at me with the husband of interdictions is not present. Any whim! And that is not present, but he always mine!

The anonym
05.06.2004, 08:27
18 : 02 : 34
Wait, it is not over yet! Any desires and whims are bored and it is not necessary to be so assured or confident in modern the man. Give the god that your whimsical liked you one all life, but such happy phenomenon happens... .tolko in very good fairy tales!

Verunka
05.06.2004, 17:41
As it uzhastno.