PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I meet the guy already half a year. He arranges me in all. He for...

Oksana
29.05.2004, 03:12
I meet the guy already half a year. He arranges me in all. He careful, gentle, tender. He is more senior than me for 8 years. In postele he satisfies me, but I cannot overcome and make myself to him minet. I never before it or this both did not do or make. Also I do not represent as it to start to do or make. He is silent, but I know, that he wants it or this.

The anonym
30.05.2004, 00:17
Oksanochka! That I can tell or say - IN VAIN! It is class! You simply are afraid that at you it will not turn out! At me too so was... But I have fairly told or said to the guy.. " To me I am never terrible it or this did or made " and he has understood me and skaza " be not afraid, I shall prompt you if what not so. .napravlju so to say " Oksana, talk to the tell or say that you wish to try or taste but are afraid and will see he will estimate or appreciate your aspiration and will understand your phobia... All comes with experience and this experience all the same early or pozno you will receive and here with whom to solve to you... If you want that dare! Everyone were in your position. .poprobuj after what string of a party. .posle hardly drunk can raskovannej you will and it is more courageous! And it is pleasant to you... Only ask it or him to go before to take a shower)) and even can and it is not pleasant... If he such adult that should understand already the truth it)) You then will want most to play with it or him... I stick to the now to the husband to play... I would like it or this than to him (to me it seems))) is more often

The anonym
31.05.2004, 01:46
Here I do not understand, that in it or this can like...

The anonym
03.06.2004, 19:39
Yes well, sex in general nasty thing. Nafik he is necessary?

Valentine
05.06.2004, 16:39
To you to like!! Be not afraid. Easy start it or him to kiss everywhere, and then itself you will want to make it! It is perfect - itself still as will be got or started!!! Do not postpone see you tomorrow. Take pleasure in it or this on full.