PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a problem! When business reaches the sexual certificate or act all is good, he hundred...

White
30.05.2004, 08:53
At me a problem! When business reaches the sexual certificate or act all is good, he costs or stands, but such status suffices minutes on 5, no more! Then he falls! Passes or takes place 5 minutes and he is again ready " to fight "! What to make that he did not fall? Can what medicines? Advise!

The anonym
02.06.2004, 04:52
Try or Taste adaptogeny-limonnik, rodiolu, a ginseng, levzeju-10 15 kap in the morning and in the afternoon, month tri-four, with a break on couple of weeks.

Masjanja
04.06.2004, 19:27
January, 11th 2004 05 : 30 : 22
Greetings, the darling! You do not sleep, limonnikom you indulge the soul. Correctly, it only also remains to you! The Glory to the Allah, already to communicate began is better with people. Try, can still you will have time to become the person:))) Only add White, what is it advice or council of the doctor:)))

Attracting-
05.06.2004, 14:52
Advise now and me, the darling. I prepare to proctal or anal seksuu me already couple of years an external hemorrhoids (sites of color of a skin, there is some blood after visiting a toilet, an itch). Couple of days back I have found out a small tumour, in size with a pea, sm on 2 above a proctal or an anal aperture. She is painless, such sensation, what is it a hypodermic spot. Tell or say, please, what is it can be?