PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my guy of 15 years, we wished to borrow or occupy with it or him sex, longly somersaulted in kr...

Lilka
28.05.2004, 17:57
To my guy of 15 years, we wished to borrow or occupy with it or him sex, longly somersaulted in a bed and when he began to insert a sexual member into me, at once has terminated! He has counted, that oblazhalsja, at once at it or him the mood has fallen! I tried to calm it or him, I have much read through any psychological and sex books, I know, that such sometimes happens! But how to be, that such has not repeated? I very much like it or him and I wish to help or assist him. Both of us still never were engaged in sex

The anonym
29.05.2004, 04:10
Take its or his member in a mouth, zdelaesh pleasant to the guy!
You will look or see, through what is the time will terminate

Lilka
29.05.2004, 12:42
Well took, and not time took, when I do or make to him minet, finishes not at once, well in general nomalno! But then it is direct at once has terminated, at all the member still or even has not had time to enter: (

Silent zombi
30.05.2004, 10:59
It is interesting, if to him 15, how much to you... %)
And in general, podrastesh - you learn or you find out

Sergey
31.05.2004, 08:54
Voobshche-that it from an overexcitement, an emotional strain.. I think the doctor too so will tell or say... Then all will be ok, in due course

Lilka
31.05.2004, 20:10
Silent zombi, you probably not ponimavesh! I now wish to help or assist him instead of when I shall grow! And years to me as much

Saymon
02.06.2004, 11:49
At such age only and to dream of sex, he at you probably "durachka" drives silent dolgimi-in the evenings. Make to him minet is better, to him it will be pleasant also to you will be prijano. Also it will not be necessary to calm or abirritate more, and in due course all will be in azhure. SUCCESS!!!

faba
03.06.2004, 16:10
The guy, no trouble has overheated. And you as in " the American pie " make =)
Success

Dmitry
05.06.2004, 08:28
Lilka, it will pass or take place, I guarantee. Simply it still is new to it or him also exaltation mad. Through pair - a three of times will start itself to supervise. And there and in general super will be