PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! At me a question of such plan: I very much often want sex from...

Antonio
30.05.2004, 04:32
Zdrastvujte!
At me a question of such plan: I very much often want sex attitudes or relations, and my girl concerns to it or this kak-that strange! She never begins the first and I have at times such feeling, that I force it or her! t. e in other words I take it or her without its or her desire.. Besides she speaks that never tested an orgasm, except for me at it or her were seks-e attitudes or relations, orgasms were not.. Can be iz-what did not test - in it or this and all problem? Explain to me that to me to do or make and how? Thankful in advance, Thanks!!

Girl Antonio
31.05.2004, 09:04
More shortly, Sklifasovsky! I do not test Orgasms, t. To. You do not caress me orally! The Raised or Excited woman always wants sex, understand? So operate or work, VA!

Irisha
01.06.2004, 23:38
Interestingly, children or guys, and why to you not poesedovat " tet-a-tet? " And to not bear or not take out so personal for general discussion? Trust, caress and patience!

Irisha
03.06.2004, 04:08
Interestingly, children or guys and why you to not talk " tet-a-tet? " And to not bear or not take out so personal for general discussion? Trust, caress and patience!

Bodibilder
04.06.2004, 13:56
The muzhik, rasslabsja. She takes? That's all. Do or make the business and do not experience. Enjoy.