PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You simply will not believe, that such happens. I from it or this am terribly excruciated with 6 kla...

Miss X
02.06.2004, 21:59
You simply will not believe, that such happens. I from it or this am terribly excruciated about 6 classes (to me then was 12) - first time I have fallen in love with the woman, the teacher, years to her was then, probably, 50. She well looked or appeared also me very much raised or excited, I thirsted only for it or her, guys me did not interest. My feeling to her last 6 years, anybody did not know about it or this, I terribly experienced. Then, just after leaving school, all has passed or has taken place. Me by then men, but only, alas, below a girdle though and it is very strong already interested. I have lost virginity in 15 years, changed their one behind another, but all the same thought of her both searched similar. Also has found. I even know type of women which involve me: east type, dark-haired or gray-haired, tightened, years 45 55, imperous, it is usual nachalnitsy. Now I am burnt with love to such woman, this kumiropodobnaja love lasts here 6 years. I any more have no opportunity it or her to see, she at all does not know me and never learns or finds out, if about it or this my friends or relatives learn or find out, I shall not sustain it or this. I live completely a secret life - externally and me there are men (they are necessary to me cleanly physiologically, and at this level to me with them it is very good), but in spite of the fact that to me came across both very worthy and liking, I to them did not feel anything, how myself adjusted or set up. I know, as soon as there will pass or will take place this love, there will be another same. Now to me 23, it is necessary to think of the future, but I do not imagine a life with the man. Tried to get acquainted through newspapers with women, but there only young, and what wish or to try or taste or which give a craze. The woman in the age of to find, I think, it is practically impossible - even because at them other foundations. I address both to the doctor, and to participants of conference who can something respond to it - help or assist, I on the verge of.

Huch
04.06.2004, 02:14
With your orientation about all it is clear. BI, but it is more in the female party or side. How we shall help or assist you? You only for yourselves can find partnyorshu, for 6 years) Women Lizb. It is a lot of.

Sofi.
04.06.2004, 04:04
Miss X. That at you did not arise projulem, I to you recommend to go to city Dignity Frantsisko. Here absolutely normal attitude or relation both to BI, and to Lesbi. Much east women. If for you it is not difficult, I think, that here you can not only find the beloved, but also marry it or her.

ii
04.06.2004, 08:23
Boringly. Answers from one person. Everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Possibly this site is unpopular.