PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask you, help or assist to understand a situation. I live with the girl 5 years. Sn...

Sergey
31.05.2004, 13:27
I ask you, help or assist to understand a situation. I live with the girl 5 years. First there was a love from both parties or sides, but 2 years ago she has told or said that has stopped loving. But we live together and all like is good and that she likes is believed - its or her attitude or relation will not name cold - she is very tender and in bed is very passionate. In sex we give all the best on full - she receives all that wants and gives in exchange not less. We are going to to get married in a year. But this all was the introduction, here a fairy tale - she to me constantly changes. She conducts special bloknot/the list where writes down all men. With the some people she had sex contacts under the full program, the some people kissed and had simply a rest. She writes down all this. Now in this list 50 person and her only 21 year. She changes irregularly and basically in the summer and in the late spring but it is hardly connected with seasonal fluctuations - she does or makes it when podvorachivaetsja such opportunity. Here this July she had a rest in the south and for 24 days has replaced four partners though called to me almost every day and spoke that very much misses and wishes to return more likely to me - even cried. Then, having arrived and having rushed to my embraces, she longly told, how missed and then in two days has gone on a disco and there by records in this notebook, again has not bad had a good time in the company of the young man.
2 years ago I have found its or her this diary and have told or said to her about it or this already then records there sufficed - then I wished to leave her but she begged to remain has arrived to me and I cried could not give up to her - she has promised that it or this any more will not be but here now this knizhitsa again before me and I see what is it proceeds and proceeds. She probably is not afraid of anything neither venereal diseases with SPIDOm together nor my anger - anything. It or she does not have constant lover - she has simply a good time on the party or side when such opportunity drops out.
Prompt please, what for she does or makes it, and that I can make with it or this. In fact I so like it or her.
I studied or investigated materials on this subject and I can tell or say, that any variant does not approach or suit - not a sex dissatisfaction - sex at any time - any what we shall want - thus she tests an orgasm and there are also two, in sex all is allowed any interdictions and tabu is not present; not material, mercenary motives - money suffices not revenge for my changes I her I do not change also she it the boredom and not estrangement knows not - we perfectly understand each other I to her and she to me with all we help or assist and we try to respect each other not search of the person which to her would admire and liked it or her is I it or her and I like and I admire to her and constantly I speak her about it or this.
Really it is simply pathological bent for to change of partners, really she does or makes it simply because she would like it or this - really she simply dog in a skirt?!

The anonym
01.06.2004, 07:56
The guy, find in itself forces and throw it or her. Itself you will be pleased then!

Vlad
02.06.2004, 16:45
Send it or her on a horse-radish and as soon as possible. It or her you will not alter. You will recollect then as you have correctly made!

Vick
02.06.2004, 21:32
And can in a diary only its or her imaginations? Or can cost to relieve the monotony of your sex and to borrow or occupy its or her all time that she was only with you? Or, probably, with you it or she is held with a habit, and privychka-the second nature! (the main thing that she did not regret you) Get or Start the same notebook (it is possible also fictitious) and look or see at its or her reaction, to girls it operates or works:)

Elena
03.06.2004, 20:49
Did not wish all over again even to read this letter - at me not enough time. But has then wanted to respond, because has understood, that I can help or assist to understand. The matter is that I can tell or say by personal experience. I shall be brief. The reason of such your behaviour of the girl that she DOES NOT LIKE. Neither you, nor somebody. And iz-for it or this she suffers. With it or this are connected both causeless tears, and such behaviour. It or her, probably, very much disturbs, that she does not like. Besides she at heart very emotional person, and besides it or this the vulnerable and diffident person. She tries to find this love (or to create its or her VISIBILITY) - or with you (then it is passion in bed, can be even to be forgotten), or with others when she changes. You to her of the attitude or relation is certainly important, but when the person does not like, understand... Your love, as well as display of tenderness is not necessary to her, own love is necessary to her. And, on the experience I know, that the better the person concerns, the the greater boring causes, if it or him do not like.
To you I shall advise to change for the beginning the attitude or relation to the girl - show character, pay to it or her less attention, "are not worn" with her as with a written feed bag, do or make how you would like, not paying to it or her of attention. Let she will feel, that it or she already does not have that "back" where it is possible to return after the adventures and where it or her will always forgive or excuse. Let she will be frightened and will reflect, that she loses. Probably, in you she cannot make out that is necessary for her, but you it or this and are. Besides she will look or see at you already on the other hand and probably, will become interested in you - new. But if changes will not be, I advise you vse-taki to leave the girl. Do not spoil to itself a life. First it will be serious.
Listen to me, please. I know about what I speak.
And the main thing, be not dissolved in her, it is necessary to live never for the sake of another and not the, and an another's life. It is a mistake or an error. Recollect itself.
All good.

Isaev D.D.
04.06.2004, 02:29
Dear Sergey! First of all, it is necessary for you to look or see at all situation a little "from" to manage to understand an event and to not give in only to emotions. At my order not so it is a lot of facts, but koe-that you have told First of all, it is necessary to understand, that the sex behaviour not always is criterion of the true attitude or relation. The person can like one, but change with many (unless the situation is not familiar? She also concerns or touches both men, and women!) And for this purpose the conditions listed by you are completely not obligatory. As Elena has fairly noticed, sometimes in a basis of such behaviour the deep psychological reasons, personal problems lay. It can be and uncertainty in, the lowered self-rating, constant and insatiable search of sincere heat, acknowledgement or confirmation of the human and female appeal is similar, to what exactly it and is inherent in your girl. Thus a question on that, she likes you or not any more has no such value or meaning;importance. She is adhered to you also this attachment is characterized more likely by " neurotic dependence , that she activly and showed As you well see, attitudes or relations are not characterized equal in rights, and represent a flour or torment for both more likely. In this situation or to you it is necessary to reconcile to what she is (the good forecast I do not promise even in this case), or to try to separate from it or her, having understood, that joint happiness will not turn out, or to live for today and to not try sroit serious plans for the future. There is and more one (desperate) variant is to send it or her on a course of a psychotherapy