PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor with what allocation of a transparent liquid can be connected from...

The fox
28.05.2004, 17:19
The dear doctor with what allocation of a transparent liquid from a member can be connected at offensive or approach exaltation at the man? I hope, what is it is not connected with any disease. It was not simple at my previous partners such (or, maybe, was not so noticeably), and at present there is each time as soon as he starts to be raised or excited. Still he speaks, that when such occurs or happens, force of an erection decreases. So with it or this to do or make (and whether it is necessary for something to do or make in general)? Thanks.

Dima
30.05.2004, 09:40
Lisa eto obiknovennaya smazka kak i u zenshin. U nekotorih muzchin ona bolshe u nekotorih ona menshe, vprochem kak i u jenshin. U menya naprimer toje videlyaetsya smazka kak tolko ya vozbujdayus. No erekciya u menya normalnaya.

Isaev D.D.
02.06.2004, 20:19
The secret of glands of Cooper is allocated at exaltation in a lumen of a urethra. Its or his quantity or amount can be minimal or sufficient that 2 3 drops were allocated from mocheispuskatelnogo the channel outside It absolutely normally and cannot influence an erection in any way!

child
03.06.2004, 13:35
It is normal!