PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, there live a sexual life 2 months, I had a vaginismus, and up to with...

Belief
02.06.2004, 05:23
The dear doctor, there live a sexual life 2 months, I had vaginismus, and till now each time at the beginning of the sexual certificate or act to me is sick, I can begin it or him only in a pose I from above, and then only prmenjat it or her on missionary. What is it? And how it or this to get rid? And more, sometimes to me happens pleasantly during the certificate or act, it seems. That warmly spreads on all body, but an orgasm. It seems, and does not smell. How to itself to help or assist? In advance I thank for the answer.

Isaev D.D.
03.06.2004, 09:18
Dear Belief! The vaginismus is usually combined with the perverted sensitivity of mucosas of genitals. The residual phenomena of it or this are observed at you. If ljubrikatsija (greasing) sufficient gradually these unpleasant sensations will decrease that you have described ( warmly spreads on all body ) can be a variant orgasticheskoj discharges In due course he will amplify, will get more strongly pronounced character!