PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I meet the guy 1, 5 years. Me bespokoet that he is constant for...

Vasilisa
30.05.2004, 08:46
I meet the guy 1, 5 years. Me bespokoet that he constantly is engaged in an onanism: since 14 years to this day, in the morning and in the evening. Now to him of 19 years, sex attitudes or relations at us stable, we often meet, both we receive satisfaction from sex, but I very much do not like that he after sexual certificates or acts quite often masturbiruet at me. To my indignations responds that sex and an onanism for it or him is absolutely different things, different sensations and one another never will replace. I worry not iz-for it or him, and iz-for myself and for ours with it or him of the attitude or relation. I as cannot convince it or him of that chto-he of it or this did not do or make at me, that it is unpleasant to me. I can do or make nothing with myself, I start to be irritated, we swear. To me starts to seem that he ignores me, or that I satisfy it or him a little, that he can do without me, that iz-for it or this we not so often see as me it would be desirable. It can at it or him as a habit, and he should be helped or assisted. To help or assist hotjaby to look on another that he does or makes.

The anonym
31.05.2004, 00:30
Be jealous?

Isaev D.D.
01.06.2004, 09:23
Dear Vasilisa! In the maintenance or contents of the statements the young man of the rights, but its or his unwillingness to reckon with you causes bewilderment you absolutely vainly transfer or carry on itself negative experiences in this occasion and consider or count, that on you a certain fault for an event All at all so lays. The problem (if she is) will be covered in predilections, habits of the partner and he should look or see at a situation other eyes If you for it or him are not authority (excuse!) he should meet the sexologist or the psychotherapist.

Cat-iO?O
02.06.2004, 02:36
And what here strange or abnormal???
I and mine devushchka too we are engaged an onanism, I for example seldom reach or achieve an orgasm at sex and the onanism with my girl is as though continuation of sex, and to me it is much more pleasant when she looks, than when I am one I do or make....

The anonym
02.06.2004, 16:32
When women nauchatsja to respect with itself? Both allow to concern to itself, and concern...

child
03.06.2004, 06:21
Russian women - never. It is mentality.