PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excuse, I still the virgin. We, with my young man tried or tasted, but mn...

The anonym
28.05.2004, 14:11
Excuse, I still the virgin. We, with my young man tried or tasted, but to me is very sick. Whether there are any anesthetizing agents?

Katerina
29.05.2004, 13:03
About anesthetizing agents I do not know, but to me too in due time it was very sick. We were excruciated eight mesjatsev-thanks God, my young man has appeared extremely patient and liking. Suffer, and in due course all will be adjusted.

The anonym
30.05.2004, 13:12
Thanks for responsiveness...

The anonym
31.05.2004, 06:27
Nadreshte plevu in hospital

The anonym
31.05.2004, 22:39
My girlfriend has torn plevu a wad, then its or her guy has not believed, that she the virgin!

Isaev D.D.
02.06.2004, 01:22
Always there is an opportunity to address for help to gynecologist with request to make a cut of a hymen. It will relieve you of necessity to excruciate in the further.

Elena
02.06.2004, 21:45
I, thanks God, eight months was not excruciated, but it has turned out gde-that on 3 j time. Suffer, let it will occur or happen natural by, instead of in hospital, it will be then touching to recollect, if you, certainly, each other like. Let each time your partner tries or tastes all, during any moment all of you peerly will relax, will cease to strain and he will enter. It will be sick only sekundochku as though a tooth have pulled out, even it is less. Only allow then pair her to begin to live ranke if there will be a blood. Yours faithfully.