PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please, than it is possible to raise or increase libido to the young woman (already dovol...

Nat
28.05.2004, 08:27
Prompt please, than it is possible to raise or increase libido to the young woman (already enough long time such sensation, that it in general was gone irrevocably). Tincture of a ginseng and Pantocrinum at all do not help or assist: ((

Bodibilder
29.05.2004, 17:19
Try or Taste it is borrowed or occupied in trachomas with beautiful kachkom, feel a difference and raise or increase libido.

Zjuka
29.05.2004, 22:35
Bodik so itself offers, it is a pity, has not specified only, how much he for trah takes!

The anonym
30.05.2004, 23:35
Postaraytes ponastoiaschemu poliubit kogo-nibud i u Vas obiazatelno cherez nekotoroe vremia vozniknet chuvsto jelania!
Jelaiu dachi

Diana
01.06.2004, 07:07
Postaraytes ponastoiaschemu poliubit kogo-nibud i u Vas obiazatelno cherez nekotoroe vremia vozniknet chuvsto jelania!
Jelaiu udachi

Isaev D.D.
01.06.2004, 16:46
Dear Nat! It is necessary to understand details of a situation to understand the reasons of its or his depression and to influence them!

Nat
02.06.2004, 12:36
All this is certainly good: it would be necessary to understand, replace the partner and so forth..
Well and in general there are any medical methods of stimulation libido or not? Read medical lit-ru - for men many such preparations, and for women did not meet (I mean the preparations certainly certificated honey). Or has put exclusively in psychology???

Isaev D.D.
02.06.2004, 18:37
Dear Nat! When speech comes about women the question on stimulation of sexuality much more difficultly and demands the individual complex approach. Medical agents, which would approach or suit all (or much) to women simply is not present!