PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We live with my girl a sexual life of 7 months. Each time in a condom...

Valeriy
28.05.2004, 15:25
We live with my girl a sexual life of 7 months. Each time in a condom. There are in fact other alternative agents of protection. I explain to her, that much more conveniently and more interestingly in alive without rubber. BUT, she studies in medical academy and speaks, that all agents garmonalnye, from them get fat or still something. voobshchem good they do not bring anything! Here. Well and what I? Well in fact I like it or her, therefore and not nastavivaju. And all here in a condom. I here wished to ask the following: really there are no contraceptives (except for a condom) without collateral effetov? Really all so is complex or difficult?

VV
30.05.2004, 00:19
I those so shall tell or say the girl I get on or I climb to you drives, as it is not so pleasant to go inside with a semen, and agents already can be found and not hormonal, for example a spiral (I do not know as on scientific), and a rural way this discontinuing, zakanchivot is oral, or arms or hand, it is a lot of ways, there would be a desire, and the main thing accuracy and all will be chiki-peaks.

Success!!!!

Ksusha
30.05.2004, 06:22
Ways mass: farmateks (vaginalnye suppositories and tablets), patenteks-an oval and set of another. Come on conference "contraception" and look or see.

Valeriy
31.05.2004, 13:16
I saw and read about them. A little other answer is necessary to me. Really there are no contraceptives (except for a condom) without collateral effetov? In fact at everything, that you have listed there is a by-effect!?

And discontinuing so it at all a method of contraception, and simply steel tape measure any!

JUlja
01.06.2004, 09:55
Other agents without by-effects are not present. By the way, sometimes there is an allergy on spermitsidnuju greasing of condoms.:) we with the husband many years live, all have tried and have again returned to condoms and calculation of safe days.:)

The anonym
02.06.2004, 05:54
Sad_eyes, Ksusha and the Hare topotun on it or this a dog have eaten, for without predohranenja scorceni already all edinnuju their uterus would turn out inside out from abortions.

child
02.06.2004, 12:16
Really, the condom is considered the most safe agent (for who does not have allergy on latex besides:))