PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I shall be very grateful, if you will have time to respond on interesujushch...

queen_girl84@rambler.ru
30.05.2004, 11:15
I shall be very grateful, if you will have time to answer questions interesting me. I pismo, probably, will be for you ridiculous. To me 19 I devstvenitsa, I pomolvenna but as I armjanka at us am not accepted before wedding am borrowed or occupied by sex, and I very much lublju svaego budujushego the husband, and sometimes we are engaged proctal or anal sex, but you is necessary to me poderzhka.
1. Whether I shall lose during proctal or anal sex devsvennoj plevy?
2. Will not be what oslazhnenie in budujushem?

Sergey
30.05.2004, 21:59
Well I those shchas shall render support, at the first stage learn to write on russki, as to virginal plevy-there is a high probability that you it or her leshishsja if already it or this has not occured or happened t. To. I read that at armjashek the hymen is in " pe so but is cautious, in occasion of complications in budujushchem, undoubtedly they will arise as in Russia very much do not like black-headed people and there is a probability that will catch you will beat out all a teeth and perolomajut of an arm or a hand, a leg or foot and a question concerning to to give or will not give in " pu you any more so strongly to excite. SUCCESS

Teymur iz Baku
01.06.2004, 11:54
Serega, ti prosto molodec! Ya udivlen, ot togo, kak xorosho ti znaesh etu armanskuyu naciyu! Ti prosto moy 4elovek!

Olja
01.06.2004, 13:47
Sergey, you the boor: - (queen_gir, being engaged in proctal or anal sex, you already for a long time nedevstvenny: - (To what such magnificent troubles? Marry, if your strict jury to you will resolve:-)