PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not satisfy the devushku-despite of the long sexual certificate or act, she...

niki
29.05.2004, 21:23
I can not satisfy the devushku-despite of the long sexual certificate or act, she does not finish.
With others like it's OK

alena
30.05.2004, 22:09
Niki, you likely are very poorly familiar with a female organism. At each girl on a miscellaneous, on the . One can test an orgasm though each time, another can not test or test it or him at all not soon. Try or taste means other poses, such which to her like, raise or excite it or her as it is pleasant to her. Only do not hesitate with her about it or this to ask and speak about it or this. It is very important, let she to you will tell or say that would be desirable her, whether let speaks it is pleasant to her as you raise or excite it or her, she can hesitates to tell or say??? And if you show the initiative, she will consider or count you as the hero!!! t. To. You care of her!!! Girls like it!!! Try or taste!!! I wish good luck!!!!

The sun
01.06.2004, 13:15
.. " With others like it's OK " _ in what the question rests. Try to not be exchanged for others if you like the girl devote itself to her, liked!!!