PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdraustujte, dohtor! I zhyvu in Ukraine, in malenkom syle. The basic product...

The fat man
19.05.2004, 01:02
Zdraustujte, dohtor! I zhyvu in Ukraine, in malenkom syle. The basic product pytanija in us, tse bacon, to that I duzhe zhirny. The yak mene to grow thin, only ne predlagajte to refuse bacon, I jogo duzhe like and bez nogo zhyty I can not. And hochetsja, shchob dyvchata ljubyly mene, and vony nadimnoju smyjutsja. SHCHo meni robyty?

Violetta Petrovna.
20.05.2004, 02:33
You, mabut, last who has remained IN Ukraine. All your fellow countrymen work already for a long time in England and in Ireland. Pass on keltsko-sakskuju the soldering. Forget about bacon. You will be stojnym as vallijsky a poplar:-))) and in a pocket will be vazhko from pounds. If you will earn, even, pair pieces. I do not know, how, the truth, you will carry away them if to consider, that everyone paunt weighs 450 grams.:-)))))))))))))

Igor
22.05.2004, 03:02
Spochatku about Ukranu that . vivchi ours movu, and vzhe shchos write. Ti narodzhennja not buv at small ukranskomu . To that krashche jdi vchisja, nevdaho.

The anonym
25.05.2004, 11:13
That mova on that i e mova, shob ii pererahovuvaty. Hlopche z " i z gluzdu, and you, I, chomu so strazhduesh? Find fault zhive i nenko i! Tovstjaky i not i!

i
26.05.2004, 12:34
Reve that stogne i! Mabut itself about " i bacon. i, bajduzhe i on tsjumu to a forum kohannja.

The anonym
28.05.2004, 13:18
-!
This answer was kind. If you knew, of what I thought actually, you would understand it.

nnnnn
01.06.2004, 11:02
Salo, k vashemu svedeniju, odin iz tex produktov ot, kotorogo ne popravlajutsa. Vospolzuites literaturoi i sami v etom ubedites.