PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 30, I the second time married, always liked sex and on absence distemper...

Alain
29.05.2004, 15:52
To me 30, I the second time married, always liked sex and of absence of temperament never complained. To receive an orgasm I (masturbation) has learned in the childhood, but for 10 years of a sexual life has never tested it or him in bed with the man. I doubt of the psychological reason of my inferiority, t. To. Always I make love to pleasure and I do not go in cycles in result. Some times was going to on reception to the sexopathologist, but for the different reasons visit was postponed. I wish to hear advice or council of the expert: if business in fiziologii-what there can be reasons? Or me vse-taki to take itself for shkirku and to allocate or remove to the doctor!?

Leka
29.05.2004, 18:25
Recollect, how you received an orgasm a masturbation? Caressing a clitoris, so?.. Can to your husband it is necessary to concentrate attention to your clitoris, instead of a vagina, and all will turn out?..

Alain
30.05.2004, 08:43
Tried or Tasted this way and that! But, probably, I one know, where this magic point. Diligence of the husband do not result or bring all in any result, and my exaltation gradually comes to naught.

Liv
30.05.2004, 14:29
Here and at me the same picture (sorry, that the subject become painful or sore has got very much!). Only I do not know, where my magic point. I just Leke have complained. By the way I with anybody did not lift this subject still. But the attitude or relation to sex at me as at Alains.

Isaev D.D.
31.05.2004, 11:30
Dear Alain! The situation is reperable, but if most it was not possible to solve it or her, the help of the sexologist is necessary anew to pass or take place a way of adjustment of sex harmony

Peach
01.06.2004, 05:08
At me it became will turn out, when zadejstrovali 3 tochko simultaneously: a breast, a clitoris, a vagina