PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether Zdrastvujte at me such question can want the girl zanimatsja sex...

ENOT
28.05.2004, 19:50
Whether Zdrastvujte at me such question can want the girl zanimatsja sex. To her now 15 years and 9 months we snej sometimes are engaged every day on two three times in current of week and sometimes weeks two we can nezanimatsja as she speaks that does not want. Its or her masturbation toest here 6 months can already affect or influence as we have begun zanimatsja sex before she masturbirovala with douche and till now masturbiruet it can povlijait on its or her unwillingness zanimatsja sex. Zaranie many thanks. Help or assist me with this problem as I wish to live a full sexual life. I like it or her iz-for it or this to throw I do not want. pomogiti.

The anonym
29.05.2004, 01:59
A mojet y nee yje jelanie propalo.... .lychshe mastyrbirovat chem bit s ocherednim pridyrkom.......

Olesik
29.05.2004, 21:53
Heh.. Here I am surprised.. And to talk you to her did not try???? There can be you it or her do not satisfy? There can be you do or make to her something unpleasantly?.. It can be simply elementary to her oppositely? .sejchas I have mine the man.... To me with it or him in bed just fine. When to me there were 15 years and I had a constant guy, I liked it or him.. But after sex with it or him felt disgustingly because he simply rose from a bed and went on kitchen or cuisine to drink tea while I would like that he has embraced me and has fallen asleep series with me. To me it was sick, because it seemed, that I do not satisfy it or him something, time he at once escapes on kitchen or cuisine. Though he kljulsja also swore, that it's OK. Eventually, it has bothered me. I have left from it or him. Too egoistichnym he was. He could not even talk to me and will explain. Here and to you I advise - to talk!

Panteleimon
31.05.2004, 00:32
Durachok, simply the girl does not want, that after 15 years at it or her there have come or stepped 9 months. More in detail about a full sexual life consult at the teacher in biology. By the way, and on Russian tighten, and girls do not like that. To them in fact to talk it is necessary, to speak, speak, speak....

Olesik
31.05.2004, 05:41
Panteleimon, thanks for sarcasm in occasion of "to talk", but business not in it or this. To construct attitudes or relations (and the guy of it or this and wants as I have understood) pogovorit-that really would cost, time at them are not absolutely got on sex attitudes or relations... And in occasion of 9 months - it is silly told or said. There are good agents of contraception. We blagovernym make love to mine without a condom, but I use contraceptive preparations. And all ok. For those years. That we together even delays were not..:)

Isaev D.D.
31.05.2004, 23:24
Dear ENOT! Most likely, the girl does not receive satisfaction from intimate relations, therefore and to not aspire to them. It is necessary to talk to her and find out that you can to make to help or assist her to reach or achieve a discharge (caress here more important the sexual certificate or act!). Besides the masturbation a jet of douche does not promote skills of achievement of an orgasm during the sexual certificate or act.