PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, tell or say, whether the woman can test an orgasm or even p...

Veronica
29.05.2004, 04:15
The dear doctor, tell or say, whether the woman can test an orgasm or even pleasant sensations from proctal or anal sex? For me it is a greater or big problem, my husband likes zanimatsja with me proctal or anal sex, but sensations at me so from all it or this unpleasant, that on this ground I already began to avoid affinity, my arrangements on it or him do not operate or work.

The anonym
29.05.2004, 22:39
Can, at you it is impossible to relax or be relaxed?

Leka
30.05.2004, 18:24
Listen, Veronica, you the person or what? You can not distinctly explain to the husband, that sex for PLEASURE BOTH, and not just for satisfaction of its or his selfish desires. If it delivers to him kajf, and on you to spit... I personally with such would leave... Because I have a SELF-ESTEEM.
And in general buy or purchase the vibrator and otymej it or him in zadnitsu... Let prochustvuet, that you test. If to him also it will be wanted then proctal or anal sex then will take pleasure by turns: that he from you, you seeing it or him "kajf" with the vibrator in zadnitse.

And in general, mine to you advice or council, reflect - whether it is necessary to live with the person whom you not that that does not like, instead of respects and spits on you from a high belltower. At me the adored husband with whom we together already it is more 2 h than years, and so he lived with me almost year, delivering to me kajf is oral, itself thus not having receiving from me anything in exchange while I not to became ready to sex. Let it will be an example of the present or true love to the wife for your spouse.

2Leka
31.05.2004, 00:15
And my girlfriend tests an orgasm from proctal or anal sex and periodically asks about it or this.... For me it is not great pleasure, but nevertheless, I respect with its or her desires... On the other hand, on your logic, she, knowing that I not especially like, a/with with feeling of respect I should not insist on itself, and, considering, what is it occurs or happens, the member should her suggest to grow and to experience, what means " to have the woman in zadnitsu "?

Feodor
31.05.2004, 18:49
I have a similar problem, but in softer form. The husband sometimes too asks me about it or this, even quarrels were. I sometimes allow, and have already learned to relax or be relaxed and to not test especially greater or big problems though any kajfa too is not present. To train it is necessary! By the way, it is pleasant to some my girlfriends, only it is necessary more butter or oil, a cream, vobshchem greasings and then all will pass or take place like clockwork. And Leke I would like to tell or say, what not all manage such treasure, at mine the set of other high qualities is hot LJUBIMIGO the husband, it is impossible to be such categorical, it, probably, from a youth...