PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond me, pliz, whether all with me by way of? I cannot test an orgasm. That...

polina
28.05.2004, 11:01
Respond me, pliz, whether all with me by way of? I cannot test an orgasm. More precisely speaking I never in a life yet have not tested it or him. As to me kazhetsja. The feeling " pleasant shchetkotki ", "Burning sensations" comes for a second and vanishes, and practically I feel nothing from movement in me the partner. What with me?

Ljuda
29.05.2004, 07:28
At a masturbation as any sensations or you such mucks not zanimaetets)?.

polina
29.05.2004, 12:08
* daki any pishchut here! I seriously speak you, that me it is a problem excruciates. When masturbiruju or when kunilingus do or make, at stimulation of a clitoris pleasantly, navrode that that when shekotno you can not transfer or carry this feeling more. Here too most.

Isaev D.D.
30.05.2004, 13:50
Dear polina! It is how much possible to understand, you test exaltation at the most different stimulation, but not dostigaetet discharges... To understand what way the best for you and to define or determine that prevents to achieve a necessary discharge I recommend vse-taki to descend or go for reception to the sexologist...

Ljuda
31.05.2004, 18:18
I quite seryozno have asked a question, but in itself nogo not seryoznoj to the form, " * daki " it was very pleasant to hear in the adress.