PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor happens also such, I go to the girl on appointment, I cost or stand I wait, I touch or I tamper with a member, t...

Max
28.05.2004, 15:57
The doctor happens also such, I go to the girl on appointment, I cost or stand I wait, I touch or I tamper with a member, firm.
Time of an occurring comes nearer, the member is softer. The girl has come, everything, a floor of the sixth.
As soon as has said goodbye to the girl, the member again hardens.

Marina
30.05.2004, 03:21
- To mine here all jasno-is a psychological problem. e. Obviously you very strongly are nervous, and as soon as the moment comes nearer push the desires on a background. So it is impossible. If the girl at you a constant - talk to her, vse-taki not an animal. Together it will be easier to you to solve a problem. The main thing, be not nervous... ALL WILL be adjusted... You Know, how it byvet. .poprivyknesh and all will turn out...

SA
31.05.2004, 08:24
The same problem bratok!!!! It nazyvaetsja " the Syndrome of expectation of failure " Be engaged with her firstly a current in a petting of times 6 8, then it will not be afraid to turn out also all! Success!!!