PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I test an orgasm only during a masturbation. Some times with the partner n...

Rolling
28.05.2004, 09:04
I test an orgasm only during a masturbation. Some times with the partner but only at oral sex because to me happens even a little painfully. (though to me it is pleasant when he in me) And he speaks, that I cannot test it or him at all, began to give not enough time preliminary laskam and when he asks well to me or not. I at all do not know what to tell or say to not offend it or him. Sometimes I say lies or in general I switch its or his attention on what that still. At us in bed is not present unlawful or indecent. Except for it or him at me other experience was not. How to let to him know that I want to not mention or touch its or his feeling and to not offend. (I tried to talk, but he takes offence. I can is wrong that spoke that.)

Nikolay
29.05.2004, 19:52
It is very good, that you test an orgasm, after a while at you it will turn out to test it or him and with the partner. Some time is necessary to get used each other. Try to begin more confidential attitudes or relations.
Probably too something does not suffice him, ask it or him about it or this, and then tell or say, that does not suffice you. Be not afraid to tell or say to him all the direct text, it should not offend it or him. Only in koem-a case do not reproach it or him. If between you is chuvtsva, develop them and trust each other.
And more show him an example on itself, caress it or him, dostavljajte to him pleasure, he for certain will pay back you reciprocity.

Isaev D.D.
31.05.2004, 05:23
Dear Katya! There Is a set of ways to show the partner desirable actions. It is possible to do or make it by words, and it is possible to direct it or him, to set the necessary rhythm or intensity lask If he takes offence, it already its or his problems