PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, at me such situation. My young man (to him of 30 years, in...

Dyne
28.05.2004, 18:29
The dear doctor, at me such situation. My young man (to him of 30 years, as a whole it is healthy) whom we meet year, never has after lask a high-grade erection. That is after usual preludes to be engaged he in love never can, too soft member. The normal erection happens only at night, in the middle of a dream. He wakes up, and only then in a status to spend the normal certificate or act. The certificate or act on time and result normal. Whether what is it? Norm or Rate it? As a whole, he on what does not complain, nothing hurts it or him. Whether present or true it is an impotency?

oshn
29.05.2004, 02:35
Gets tired, it is necessary to carry measured more healthy way of life, to be able to work and have a rest, frequently, the last just we and are not able, as the result, one of variants in trousers of your guy.

Isaev D.D.
30.05.2004, 16:07
Dear Dyne! On written by you it is clear, that physiological disturbances of an erection at the partner are not present., but there are any psychological factors which stir or prevent to occurrence of an erection during lask (to him something lacks, something is not pleasant, there is a dyscomfort during an intimal situation or there is a disturbing or an alarming status) it is necessary to understand it or this.

child
30.05.2004, 23:22
It is its or his norm or rate. It is More, than at it or him is never will rise. Simply at it or him all is already trite on recession, not looking on early age. Reconcile to it or this. Here there is no your fault. Excite or raise it or him more you you can not. I know by the experience.