PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 36, to him 51; together 3 months on Love. For this time he never samostojat...

Helen
28.05.2004, 10:08
To me 36, to him 51; together 3 months on Love. For this time he never independently tested an orgasm, it seems to me, that especially and did not try (he me satisfies, and further nothing delaet-lays with a sad kind and I speak " for you is glad, I by way of "). It or him it was a pity to me. Itself has suggested to satisfy it or him orally. So it was led from first day. Tried to talk, find out with it or him why he does not want (can not) to finish the sexual certificate or act independently. Has told or said, that is afraid of my pregnancy, t. To. I want the child (I ask it to not discuss), and he is not present, that it is necessary for him to learn or find out time me better to get used, that all at it or him will be good. I spoke him, that is constant IT or THIS to be engaged harmfully, t. To. Then and this stimulator will seem insufficient. He has told or said, podozhdi-all will come in norm or rate. I patiently wait 4 j month. A condom did not begin to use, t. To. An erection and so it is a little rather weak. Began to accept contraceptive, as 2 months The same-situation, even became worse, t. To. Orally it does not turn out any more... Now he asks + to raise or excite to it or this it or him proctally. I in a status of a shock. At me depression - dalshe-that that has begun? I so understand, he would like to borrow or occupy and with me proctal or anal sex. Never it or this did or made and I do not want. But even if I shall agree, that will follow it or this?..
I not against to have a variety in sex, but on the basis of traditional. The man as it seems to me, all over again should be able to finish in the traditional way, and then, besides, as a variety ALL SUCH. I want normal sex! Than here it is possible to help or assist? To the doctor he to go does not want. Our attitudes or relations have started to spoil slowly. But I do not wish it or him to throw and, it is necessary to tell or say, and I can not. Help or assist, please!

Lena
28.05.2004, 23:15
If you like it or him, what to you a difference where he will finish? Proctal or Anal sex, it as earlier - oral, now all welcomed. That, as to you a two, should not have borders. Success to you, the two most important at you is, eto-LOVE!!!

The anonym
29.05.2004, 15:15
LOVE! Yes, three months at 36 years or summer madams and 51 godovalogo----great PROGRESS! Success in fascinating povestnovanijah!

The anonym
30.05.2004, 15:51
Most likely, he has experience of some features in achievement of an orgasm. Try or taste cautiously sklonit it or him to frankness, probably, he hesitates while.

Mimi
30.05.2004, 21:54
If to it or her anal it is not comprehensible it is impossible to force to do or make it. And you try to be engaged in sex less often, and time for exaltation to increase.