PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have not clear situation.... Almost all girls with which...

Vlad
28.05.2004, 08:00
I have not clear situation.... Almost all girls with which I get acquainted and I spend some time speak that I like them as the interlocutor instead of as the man... And to it or him;them with me easily and interestingly imeeno kakk with the interlocutor... But that other attitudes or relations are necessary to me absolutely... Attitudes or relations closer as otnozhenija the man - the woman instead of as interlocutors... I do not have wide experience in caring for the woman... Actually I am old-fashioned and I do not wish to begin the attitude or relation with an intim... To all the time also I begin always from it is far... We walk. .razgovarivaem on different temja and when I kazhetsja that should pass to a new step of attitudes or relations... All collapses... I do not understand that I do or make not so... To me 25 years
I had an experience of dialogue with the woman but now... Here 2 years I cannot already find to myself the girlfriend. .a in fact I have serious intentions... .podskazhite that it is possible to undertake in the circumstances!

The girl
28.05.2004, 17:03
I do not think, that fault your "old-fashionedness". Can, (excuse if I am mistaken!!!) you seldom go to douche and erase the clothes? Or (besides forgive or excuse!) you the dullish person in dialogue? Or here that: the girl, offering or suggesting " to remain friends ", can provoke that you to resolute actions (well, not that that a step and on a folding bed, but any impact that she saw, that like it or her and wish)...

Isaev D.D.
30.05.2004, 04:57
Dear Vlad! It is very complex or difficult to understand in what the valid mistake or error or the miscalculation is covered at dialogue... Your own vision most likely does not differ objectivity, you can not notice the main problem. Therefore the most correct - to ask any girl to explain that you do or make not correctly, that can it is not pleasant, etc.. I Believe, that then can learn or find out something useful to myself on the future.

Sergey
30.05.2004, 11:25
The main mistake or error are your serious intentions at the initial stages of attitudes or relations.

30.05.2004, 18:53
When to me there were 18 20 years, I too thought, that with the girl snachalo it is necessary to make friends, and then friendship smoothly pererastet in more close relations.

Nonsense! If it is brief, at the certain stage of your attitudes or relations the girl should to let know, that you concern to her, as to Liked. Otherwise the girl will start to consider or count you as "girl-friend" - to let out the maiden secrets, and then will tell to you, that it or she had a remarkable guy. And, in detail. You will strain, be excruciated, and she at all will not notice it or this. Then you will try to receive affinity, and she with the expanded eyes will be indignant absolutely sincerely: " please, it is not necessary, in fact we friends! "

The resume: you should pass or take place NO MORE than MONTH until when you will clearly and precisely let know to the girl, that for it or her not the girl-friend of a male, and its or her guy, its or her Man - the kind, gentle and careful, correct friend liking it or her (notice, a word "friend" - right at the end!)

Also do not hesitate of the desire to translate or transfer the attitude or relation in other plane, eventually the nature has made you the man, and its or her woman.

Success!