PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my husband 32 years, together 1, 5 years. All this time at not...

Irene
19.05.2004, 20:12
Hello!
To my husband 32 years, together 1, 5 years. All this time at it or him is lowered sex desire (1 certificate or act in a week, and even in two), he recognizes, that practically not chuvsvuet desires. That problems with an erection are not present. Itself speaks, that probably problems are connected with serious job. But I think that business not only in it or this (he smokes much and often drinks). Today to it or him have talked and have solved, that he needs to address to the doctor, only I do not know with what to begin. Can snachalo to the urologist for full inspection, and then to the psychotherapist? Simply in city where we live there is no sexopathologist.
In advance thanks.

The anonym
21.05.2004, 00:50
Certainly, if the person is tired also it or him surround stresses, about what desire there can be a speech? And if also alcohol except for desire to have a sleep remains to nothing, under condition of certainly if attitudes or relations at you normal.

The anonym
24.05.2004, 20:58
To begin with juvenile zavlekashki from. Smokes and drinks, if it is not strong, in 32 years on the contrary desires povyshchajutsja just on others.

Artem
26.05.2004, 21:21
He can the gay?

The anonym
28.05.2004, 02:28
Unless it is possible the man, having contacts once a week thus an erection, thus activly working to name the gay? Yes it is simple its or his individual temperament, that's all. The normal absolutely muzhik. There is nothing to drag it or him on doctors.

PerGynt
30.05.2004, 18:05
And how much time it is necessary? And in what terms?