PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I the master of sports on sambo-wrestling and on a judo. The homosexual, vozb...

Pindos
19.05.2004, 08:24
The dear doctor! I the master of sports on sambo-wrestling and on a judo. The homosexual to be raised or excited on laying on me of the partner of the beginnings of years in 14. Now I am engaged in a homoeroticism with different men... Me disturbs, that I am am given pleasure with a pain which the partner - causes me kicks on ribs (easy or light;mild), easy or light;mild painful receptions, especially on legs or foots pochemu-that. It is pleasant to me, that before the sexual certificate or act I tested moral humiliations that with me addressed as with last fallen person as with last cattle, easier speaking. I very much wish to get rid of a complex of the masochist. Advise something.

Isaev D.D.
20.05.2004, 05:48
Dear Pindos! I can not advise anything: in this case psychotherapeutic job after the detailed analysis of psychological mechanisms of need or requirement in submissivnosti (podchinenii-humiliation) is necessary. Go on reception to the explanatory or sensible expert (to the sexologist or the psychotherapist) which will not treat you for homosexuality.

Pindos
21.05.2004, 13:26
I with pleasure, only where to me such to find: (. And how you consider or count, the doctor - me, maybe, to stop sambo-wrestling to be engaged? Inconveniently kak-that becomes...

Ilona
24.05.2004, 18:16
Chto j vi na parnya to napali?? Ne po chelovecheski kak to. .70 % mujchin, mejdy procnim, nravyatca laski v tom camom meste, procto vce texnichno molchat. P. S Pindos, ne nado ssat, esli narvitca jivi tak, esli napryagaet, to mojno podkorektirovat.

The anonym
25.05.2004, 23:42
Dear Pindos! If you like a similar life, what for it or her to change? Blue such gentle boys, ATAS! My friend wished to tempt gomoseksuala, is beautiful up to chertikov and cleverer up to bezobrazija-has left from nothing, but to kiss to her it was possible. Speaks, that anything similar did not test with anybody at a deep kiss with it or him. And you something such severe, can most think to you of the humiliating existence to reconsider the preferences?

Zjuka
26.05.2004, 20:39
Around one gomofoby! And it is the latent homoeroticism!

Opinion: " pindos, do not drive! "
30.05.2004, 16:46
Present or True sambist never will throw sports, as well as the present or true homosexual never begins to hesitate of the sex orientation:-)))