PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Well there is no happiness in private life (((Is not present absolutely what desire to borrow or occupy...

Masha
26.05.2004, 14:14
Well there is no happiness in private life (((Is not present absolutely what desire to be engaged in sex. With the husband we together five years. Four in marriage or spoilage. Last three years sex happens once a month (oral the truth more often). The husband wants much more often. I understand it or him, but make I can nothing. It has begun for a long time When we have met, I was engaged in sex with the great pleasure, problems have then begun. I have got used to borrow or occupy an active position in sex, well for example to be the initiator of sex, to choose a pose, etc. (up to the husband I had other guy), and the husband too preferred to be active, in addition was not too skilful. When novelty of attitudes or relations with the husband has passed or has taken place, it began to irritate a little, but all all the same was not bad. And then the child was born and problems have begun. A floor of year I slept for 2, 5 3 hours per day and that with breaks, then as early as a year for 4 5 hours rising sometimes almost everyone a floor of hour to the child. To me it was resolute not before sex. The husband was eternally unsatisfied, constantly stuck to me. Eventually I began to perceive it as serious, unpleasant job. In addition, as the husband continuously acted as the initiator of sex, I have absolutely ceased to perceive it or him, as desired the man. Now with the child it became easier also to me it would be desirable to adjust the intimal life. But I absolutely want nothing, I do not test any desires neither in occasion of the husband nor in occasion of other men. I certainly had "holidays", few times for the last a floor of year. But it was when I came back from visitors in podpitii moreover and having looked or seen a sensuality on the TV. Well I cannot drink each time when the husband would like seksa-and toper to become not for long. Whether is what be an output or exit???

Lora
28.05.2004, 02:41
Home life, unfortunately, is continuous everyday lives (especially with children). Nobody will arrange to you of a holiday, except for you most (except for rare or infrequent cases). I am assured, that you till now get tired, though and it is less. Often employment or occupations by sex in home life is simply good habit both for you, and for your husband. It is sometimes difficult to be going to with forces to begin process. But, as they say, appetite comes during meal. In some minutes, desire wakes up in itself. I think, business not in your husband, and in yours to it or him;them the attitude or relation. Most likely, care of the small child, was not easy or light;mild test for both of you (as it is normal for young family). Try to begin all all over again (in fact kogda-that all was praekrasno!), do not hurry up with conclusions. I am assured, that your husband in the same way wishes to see near to itself that tender and gentle which he has met five years ago.

Masha Lore
29.05.2004, 01:42
Thanks for comprehension))) I try, but nothing leaves. A head all I understand, and the body does not obey. I can not overcome myself, me or shchekotno, either it is sick, or it is unpleasant. Positive emotions and sensations happen exclusively seldom.

Liv
30.05.2004, 12:36
Masha, at you has simply collected weariness and a boring in occasion of the dissatisfaction. In fact actually, neudovletvoren not the husband, and you. As do not receive desirable pleasure, we in fact women of a nature romantic, to us naked sex do not submit, us interests also external surroundings. Try to talk about your desire to conduct line of the leader who knows can it to him it is pleasant. Nosnachala you should to both replace a habitual situation, t. e. Descend or go in restaurant, send the child to the grandmother. To change habitual way certainly, hardly, but you try or taste. To me has helped or assisted.